CNC Operator / Programmer
This is an exciting opportunity to take previous skills to the next level, to work with a variety of materials, techniques, and a state-of-the-art CNC using the latest software from Alphacam. Working with other teams and project managers you will create furniture that is truly exceptional and explores what is possible.
With many iconic projects in America, Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are seeking an additional Operator/Programmer to transform more of our ideas into reality.
Your knowledge and skills will be invaluable in making our furniture and working with our in-house laser, finishing, making and leather teams, providing you an opportunity to experience and develop some of the most innovative construction techniques and furniture of today.
• An eye for detail and problem solving.
• Competent ability with AutoCAD and ideally Rhino software skills (Training is available).
• Previous experience operating CNCs 3 axis or 5 axis.
• Previous experience with Alphacam or other programming software (Training and periodical refresher training is available).
• Ability to communicate and discuss constructional details effectively.
• Be able to plan your work to meet overall project milestones.
• Play ping pong.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and self-driven to take ownership of a project and work as part of a team.
• An interest in all aspects of CNC work including wood/metal milling and engineering.
• Willingness to learn new techniques and skills.
• Aspire to do something unique.
• Training and development support with future career opportunities within Silverlining.
• Permanent and full time with opportunity for overtime and flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.