This is an exciting opportunity to join our talented drafting team who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship ‐ We call it ‘Making Magic’!
With many iconic projects in North America, The Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are seeking additional Draftspersons to transform more of our ideas into reality.
Your knowledge and skills will be invaluable in developing ideas into detailed technical drawings for manufacture, alongside our in‐house laser, CNC, making, finishing and leather teams, providing an opportunity to experience and develop some of the most innovative furniture structures and making techniques of today.
“What I enjoy most about my work at Silverlining is the variety. No two projects are the same and each has its own challenges to overcome. Variety keeps things fresh and your mind engaged”
• Extensive knowledge and passion for bespoke furniture making, having been or being a furniture maker.
• Accurate AutoCAD and ideally Rhino software skills – (Training can be provided).
• Ability to communicate and discuss constructional details effectively with our designers, workshop, and project managers.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and self‐driven, taking ownership of projects and working as part of a team.
• Creative thinker with an eye for detail, balanced with commercial awareness.
• Tenacity and problem‐solving skills to push boundaries of structures and craftsmanship.
• Aspiration to be part of an award winning (Queen’s Award for innovation and exporting) bespoke, one‐off, and innovative furniture making company, making a difference.
• Training and development support with future career opportunities within Silverlining.
• Permanent, full time, working at the office with opportunity for home working and flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.