This is an exciting opportunity to join our talented team of Finishers who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship ‐ We call it ‘Making Magic’!
With many iconic projects in America, Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are seeking additional trainee or experienced Finishers to create our world‐renowned Silverlining finish.
Your knowledge and skills will be invaluable working with our in‐house design, laser, CNC, making and leather teams ‐ providing you an opportunity to experience and develop some of the most innovative furniture finishing techniques of today.
• Experience in wood finishing of furniture (Training can be given) – see link to Silverlining Academy of Skills ‐
Finishing ‐ https://silverliningfurniture.com/careers/academy-finishing
• Knowledge of lacquers, spraying and cutting back and polishing of wood.
• Exceptional eye for detail with an ability to work on your own, or part of a team.
• Ability to communicate visual and constructional details effectively with our designers, other workshop teams, and project managers.
• Be able to plan your work to meet overall project milestones.
• A passion for craftsmanship and an ability to work on your own, or part of a team.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and self‐driven, taking ownership of projects and a willingness to learn new techniques and skills.
• Tenacity and problem‐solving skills to push boundaries of finishing.
• Aspiration to be part of an award winning (Queen’s Award for innovation and exporting) bespoke, one‐off, and innovative furniture making company, making a difference.
• Training and development to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
• Opportunity to travel round the world and install/touch up furniture in superyachts and houses.
• Permanent, full time, with opportunity to work flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Option of overtime at time and a half.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.