Luxury Marketing Executive
Permanent Full-Time Position
Location: Wrexham, UK
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to represent our luxury brand business which creates one-of-a-kind furniture for collectors worldwide. This is a unique opportunity for a marketing graduate with luxury goods experience to join our growing business and build a marketing department.
In all areas of the business, we aim to innovate and challenge what’s possible. We would encourage the same within this role, so see it as an excellent opportunity for you to make your mark and elevate our brand and marketing to the next level.
You will work with the founder, head of design and sales team to deliver an exceptional client experience and product interaction through both our physical and digital touchpoints.
For over 37 years, Silverlining has invigorated the world of luxury furniture with pioneering designs and innovative craftsmanship, with a passion for the extraordinary.
Lead by furniture maker and founder Mark Boddington and next generation management team, the brand has become a driving force in the world of superyacht, private aviation, and home furniture design.
37 years later, we are still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in the next, most exciting, part of our story.
We enjoy employing enthusiastic positive people, with a can-do attitude and good work life balance – so please apply and come to one of the most beautiful parts of North Wales with Snowdonia on our doorstep and the cities of Chester, Liverpool, and Manchester nearby.
Roles & Responsibilities
Marketing & Media Plan:
• Develop and execute a fully integrated three-year plan to expand sales by 15% per annum.
• Drive the brand through consistent marketing activity, storytelling, and digital communication.
• Align all marketing plans with an agreed budget and tracking marketing expenses.
• Ensuring that our brand values are consistently adhered to and effectively communicated to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate and manage activity with our external photographer, print, web, and PR consultants.
• Work closely with our sales teams to develop partnerships, elevate the brand image and to improve awareness and ultimately develop sales.
Launching New Collections:
• Prepare plans to launch our new collections to our UHNWI consumer collectors and third-party business to business influencers.
• Define and validate with sales team Silverlining events and pop-up strategies to generate brand awareness and develop additional sales revenue.
• Ensure communication and digital presence within these activities.
Communication Through Digital & Print:
• Defining and actioning a communication plan that will support the brand visibility both online and in print – including current activities such as PR, social media, blog, newsletter, web, CRM and other digital communication tools, and operational marketing with a view to introduce TikTok and Web 3 technologies.
• Managing and supporting our external consultants to ensure consistency and coordination of message across all media.
• Managing the production and editing of video and still photography to provide good marketing assets.
• Leading and collaborating with our in-house graphic designer on hard and soft copy media production.
• Ensuring touch points for all stakeholders align with the brand values and that the client experiential journey is improved from excellent to extraordinary.
• Tracking all expenses according to budgetary commitment and ensure total budget for the year is to target.
• Provide regular budget update to Management Director.
• A motivated and ambitious individual who can innovate and drive forward projects at pace.
• Detail orientated with the ability to maintain standards and accuracy.
• An interest in the luxury market and familiar with external trends and opportunities.
• Highly driven to succeed whilst working in a fast-moving company, operating to exacting standards.
• Confident and resilient.
• Creativity with design flair.
• Able to work autonomously at times, with high level of self-discipline and self-motivation.
• Able to work in a multicultural, international setting.
• A knowledge or interest in film production and animation as well as virtual, augmented and mixed reality and how to leverage for effective 21st future marketing.
• A degree in luxury marketing is preferable, however we would consider a degree in marketing with experience in the luxury market.
• Proven 2-3 years’ experience in marketing & communication (360°) - working for a luxury brand.
• Have managed brand marketing projects from both a planning and execution point of view and supplier management.
• Be a highly collaborative and communicative person and willing to work across different teams, regions, and cultures.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentational capabilities.
• Have a strong understanding of social and digital media, and influence how to use it to bring value to the brand.
• Social media management and SEO experience preferred.
• Be fluent in spoken and written English - an additional language would be useful.
Opportunities & Benefits:
• A working pattern of Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm).
• Company pension contributions (up to 6%).
• Health Shield Cash Plan (remuneration for benefits including dental cover, optician appointments, and health and wellbeing initiatives).
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
• Increase holidays with length of service.
• Salary is negotiable dependant on experience with a guide of £28,000 - £35,000.