This is an exciting opportunity to make difference within the office of Wrexham based award-winning furniture making company Silverlining Furniture.
As part of an office team your knowledge, skills and experience will be invaluable in supporting our Project Management team and providing our clients with an exceptional service. The role is to provide administration, export and purchasing support for our Project Management team, working alongside our Receptionist/Administrator to support the sales, design, drafting, project management and operational departments.
• Experience of worldwide export experience - essential.
• Experience of Sage 50 Accounts - preferred.
• Ability to multi-task a variety of requests from different departments and pay close attention to detail.
• To be self-motivated with strong organizational skills and a methodical approach.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with tenacity to follow up until tasks are complete.
• Excellent time management skills and a strong insight as to what is really is important and urgent to avoid deadlines being missed.
• Numerate with an ability to use Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and energetic with a willingness to learn new skills.
• Ability to emphasise with other people and to motivate those that you work with through a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach.
• Aspiration to be part of a 36-year-old award‐winning (Queen’s Award for Innovation and Exporting) bespoke innovative furniture company, making a difference.
• Training and development to make the most of your talent.
• Permanent, full time.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel in an interesting design business then we would be very happy to hear from you.