This is an exciting opportunity to join our talented Project Management team who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship ‐ We call it ‘Making Magic’!
With many iconic projects in North America, The Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are seeking additional Project Managers to oversee, lead and deliver exciting projects, working with our design, drafting, purchasing, furniture making, logistics and installation teams.
Your knowledge and skill will be invaluable in providing our clients with an amazing experience as well as delivering the project to agreed time scales and budgets.
• Extensive knowledge of furniture construction, materials, and an understanding of finishes.
• Confident in reading AutoCAD drawings and to understand and articulate constructional details effectively with our design, drafting and workshop teams, as well as external suppliers.
• Numerate and mindful of budgeting time and money.
• Exceptional planning using plan, do, check act methodology.
• Understanding the importance of quality and quality control.
• A passion for bespoke furniture making having been or being a furniture draftsperson or maker.
• Outgoing, positive, and enthusiastic personality with exceptional written and verbal communication skill to keep everyone informed of progress.
• Organised and self-driven, taking ownership and leaderships of projects and working closely with designers, makers, purchasing and logistics.
• Tenacity and problem-solving skills to solve challenges and agree a win-win solutions.
• Not fazed that that our projects require research and innovation and can change by the hour due to the bespoke nature of our work and our client’s requirements.
• Aspiration to be part of an award winning (Queen’s Award – Innovation & Exporting) bespoke, one-off, and innovative furniture making company and make a difference.
• Training and development to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
• Opportunity to travel round the world and lead installations of projects in superyachts and houses.
• Permanent, full time, working at the office with opportunity for home working and flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.