This is an exciting opportunity to support our design, drafting, making, and finishing teams, who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship ‐ We call it ‘Making Magic’!
With many iconic projects in America, Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are creating a new role with responsibility for scheduling, to plan and allocate available labour resources and ensure a smooth flow of work in each department to meet our project delivery dates.
Your planning, checking, and updating skills will be an invaluable asset in planning workflows, maximising productivity and meeting milestone from design to delivery worldwide, ensuring happy clients.
“Plans are nothing; planning is everything”
Dwight D. Eisenhower
• Extensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Project software,
• Experience of project process planning and setting project milestones from design to delivery,
• Ideally knowledge of a manufacturing process (Training can be given),
• Ability to communicate effectively and daily with our design, drafting, workshop team leaders and project managers.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and self‐driven, taking sole ownership of project labour resource scheduling.
• Not fazed by resource planning of many projects at once, that can change by the hour due to the bespoke nature of our work and our client’s requirements.
• Having the ability to have a clear understanding of short and mid‐term planning with an eye for long‐term project planning.
• Aspiration to be part of an award winning (Queen’s Award – Innovation & Exporting) bespoke, one-off, and innovative furniture making company and make a difference.
• Training and development to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
• Permanent, full time, with opportunity to work flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.