This is an exciting opportunity to join our talented team of Cabinet Makers who are passionate about creativity, innovation, and craftsmanship ‐ We call it ‘Making Magic’!
With many iconic projects in America, Middle East, Europe, and Asia we are seeking additional Cabinet Makers to transform more of our ideas into reality.
Your knowledge and skills will be invaluable in making our furniture, working with our in‐house laser, CNC, finishing and leather teams, providing you an opportunity to experience and develop some of the most innovative furniture making and construction techniques of today.
“The challenge of the work we do and skills I have been able to develop here have been really fantastic. But the real thing that gets me up in the morning is being able to work with such a great bunch of people... many talented friends and colleagues”
• Extensive knowledge of construction, materials, and an understanding of finishes.
• An eye for detail with good hand and machinery skills
• Confident in understanding AutoCAD manufacturing drawings.
• Ability to communicate visual and constructional details effectively with our designers, other workshop teams, and project managers.
• Be able to plan your work to meet overall project milestones.
• A passion for craftsmanship and an ability to work on your own, or part of a team.
• Positive, enthusiastic, and self‐driven, taking ownership of projects and a willingness to learn new techniques and skills.
• Tenacity and problem‐solving skills to push boundaries of structures and craftsmanship.
• Aspiration to be part of an award‐winning (Queen’s Award for innovation and exporting) bespoke, one‐off, and innovative furniture making company, making a difference.
• Training and development to guide you through your career and make the most of your talent.
• Opportunity to travel round the world and install furniture in superyachts and houses.
• Permanent, full time, with opportunity to work flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary and generous pension.
• Option of overtime at time and a half.
• Health Shield benefit, discretionary bonus, and enhanced holiday with service.
If you are looking for a new challenge, willing to learn and want to excel, then we would be very happy to hear from you.